Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Can I wear a green Calvin Klein denim jacket to my best buy interview with khakis?

This is my second interview with the general manager and all my clothes is in CA because i wasnt planning to live here. For the first interview I had a really nice outfit. He told me to wear business casual for the second interview I have a nice faded dark green denim jacket. Could I wear that with khakis to the interview? Is it business causal?|||Yeah that would look hot!|||that most definitely is the definition of business casual (:





i love it! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT ! :D





the denim jacket gives you a bit of a sweet, sexy, sassy look (the 3 s's of fashion) while the khakis give you a great professional/business-ish look!





hope the interview goes great! if it was based on your outfit... YOU'D MOST DEFINITELY GET THE JOB! :D haha good luck





%26lt;3|||You didn't indicate the style? If it is a blazer style, I would wear it. If it is a "blue jean jacket" style, I would NOT wear it . .that is not what you wear for business casual.|||i would not advise that.. trying to look proffesional and casual at the same time? wear dark jeans, a t shirt a jacket and a pointy flat make sure your clothes match





hope it helps :)|||yes it will be great for your interview ,good luck.|||i think you should be fine|||yes but take it off and carry it

No comments:

Post a Comment