Tuesday, November 22, 2011

When ever I go to Macy's I go to the underwear section and try on Calvin Klein underwear, is that ok?

I always go and go it whenever I'm at the mall and I always try on differnet kinds and they fell great and I want to get pairs, but my parents won't let me, I've asked them, so is it ok for me to try the underwear on and how can I get the underwear?|||I guess thats ok. I mean if you dont mind all the other people who might have tried them on b4 you. no need for you to worry about the people who well try them on after you....|||Yells out in church "Help me God i'm getting the gay holy ghost". Then I passed out and my head landed in my Preachers lap. He told me to praise the Lord and to blow for a better day. After I did that he told me to touch the floor and bend over so I he could teach me how to pray.|||try 'em on...snatch the price tags off, and keep 'em on....lol No j/k, i wouldn't want you to get caught!|||I thought trying on underwear was frowned upon for health reasons.|||no not really.|||well u arent supposed to take off ur regular underwear if ur trying that on|||I wouldn't; you could get all kinds of nastiness.


Like crabs or herpes or something; from underwear.





How bad would that suck?





I say just wait until you can get a job and buy them yourself. : )|||Do you parents hate Calvin Klein or something? You are a guy right? Are you trying on girls underewear? If you want girls underwear just buy them and keep them somewhere where your parents wont find them. If it makes you feel good to wear them then do it, you are not hurting anyone else.|||No that is gross why would u do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment