Saturday, November 19, 2011

A girl called me a Calvin Klein model?

If a girl told you, you look like a Calvin Klein model. Should I take it as an insult or should I take it as a complement? I really didn't know what to react at first but just smiled after and brushed the comment off. Is this a good thing to say to someone or not?





Thanks in advance everyone.|||boys are so stupid -____-


she said the word "MODEL" is that ever a bad thing? no.


theres your answer.|||compliment you dumbo wumbo. :P lol jk mate. yes its a complimentamondo.|||Ummm yes. Definitely a compliment, unless she was being sarcastic? I mean if you google "calvin klein male models" they're all unbelievably fit, attractive men. So, score one for you, according to her- you're a hottie! ;)


-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment