Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How to take off a taco sauce stain from my 100% cotton calvin klein shirt?

I was eating lunch, and accidentally got some taco sauce on the sleeve of my shirt. I've washed it, and tried some stuff on it a couple of times(rubbing alcohol and such), but the stain is still visible. Does anyone have an advise on what i could do to take off the stain completely. Please Help.|||I swear by oxyclean powder. Just put a scoop into a sinkful of hot water, let your entire shirt soak in the water, and then launder as usual. I'd let it soak for an hour or so. If your shirt is bright colored, it might fade, so be careful.|||Machine wash it again. and try drying it out in the sun. I swear the stain is going to fade away. just don't leave it out too long, the sun can fade colored clothing.|||Rub baking soda into it. It can get out nearly any stain possible. It's great and it really works. It should have instructions on the back of the packet.

No comments:

Post a Comment