Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is Calvin Klein underwear on a teen boy sexy to a teen girl?

What is sexier Boxers, Boxer Briefs,or Boxer Trunks. Can you put X underwear in dryer and a washer my washer and dryer are kind of ruff as all newer dryers and washers are. What settings would someone recommend for both washer and dryer?|||boxer briefs (:


%26amp; yes, the settings you use on your other clothes should be fine|||I hate breifs and tighty whiteys! ugh. boxers is the way to go... i dont think a teenage girl would be attracted to calvin klein. but it always depends on the girl i guess. you can always do the delicate setting or you can hang dry|||Boxers. But whatever...=.=|||I prefer boxer briefs on my boyfriend... and I would definitely take notice if he had on Calvin Klein. Though I am no longer a teen.|||boxer briefs :)


i know nothing about laundry|||Boxers or Boxer briefs...NOOOOO briefs, especially not white. they look like diapers.|||I like briefs :P

1 comment: