Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is Calvin Klein's "One" perfume for women supposed to smell a little masculine?

My friend's mom recently gave me her Calvin Klein "One" perfume and is it supposed to smell a little manly because the couple of people I've asked to amell it said it smelled like men's cologne.|||Maybe, but I think it is just the perception of the people smelling it. Perfume companies try to make a wide range of scents so that they can reach a wider range of people. So maybe to you it smells differently than to someone else. I have smelled it, and I do understand where you are coming from, but I more think that they tried to expand on their scents, rather than making a masculine scented perfume. I could be wrong though, but that's my opinion...|||perfumes and colognes interact differently with each individuals own body oils and perspiration. One of my complaints is the person that over does the perfume/cologne in a confined space. A little goes a long ways ! Or the unclean person that tries to cover up their own oder with perfume/cologne.

No comments:

Post a Comment