Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I want to buy Calvin Klein Underwear but I don't know if my parents will let me?

They are really comfortable and I need some more underwear so I wanted to get Calvin Klein but my parents will probably tell me to go to Walmart and get Hanes or something like that. The thing is I run cross country and track so I sweat alot and the cotton underwear feels weird but Calvin has nylon kinds and that would be better for me I believe. What do you think I should do?|||Just ask them and tell them it'll help you with running. If it's a money issue, offer to to pay for half or take it out of your allowance.|||nylon will sweat you a million times more than cotton


thats fact





cotton is much better for you, especially in underwear





no help to you i know


but its what your parents will tell you if you use that as an argument





nylon underwear is jusy BARF

No comments:

Post a Comment