Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Long lasting perfumes like Escape by Calvin Klein?

Escape is definitely the longest lasting perfume I've ever tried. Are there any other perfumes you know of that last very long. Please, to the extent that you can, describe the scent for me.|||yes i actually have a one that is my ultimate favorite for that reason i'm 21 and i like perfumes like Ralph lauren, DNKY, %26amp; Goddess by Kimora Lee Simmons. If you like those you'll LOVE these, %26amp; these two are # 1 on my list i have gotten so many compliments on these two. They are sensual and both noticeably sexy :)


the first one is Cacharel Amor it's in a red bottle. I love it ! you can find it on ebay its way cheaper.


my second fave is arden beauty by Elizebeth Arden they last all day and you can fine this one in a big bottle on ebay for 20 bucks so many ppl have complimented on my scent :)|||Rock by Ralph Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment