Saturday, November 19, 2011

Would a 30 year old pair of Calvin Klein underpants in their original package have any value at all?

So, uh, yeah. my dad randomly gave them to me, and i thought it would be cool if they were worth something xD probably not, but then again, who would not use their underpants...? can't be very many of them out there.|||LMFAO. You're quite funny. If I was that weird and desperate i'd buy your undiess.|||Well, around 25 years ago Back to the Future came out. And in that movie, there's a scene where Marty meets his Mom in 1955, when she's a teenager. She keeps on calling him "Calvin". When he asks why, she responds with "That's your name, right? Calvin Klein? That's what it says all over your underwear..." and "I've never seen purple underwear before.."





So, if they were purple I think they might have some slight value. But not much.|||try selling them on ebay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment