Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Why do people like Calvin Klein's women's perfume so much? is it because of the smell,bottle,or brand promo?

Why do people like Calvin Klein's women's perfume so much? is it because of the smell,bottle,or brand promotion? I really need answers for my question because I am doing this Media report, and I need peoples opinions on this matter.|||Just look at any branded product-it costs more.Basically women's perfume,or men's for the same reason,are very cheap to manufacture.It is the clever advertising that sells.If you do it right you can market anything successfully.|||If its for a media report I think a lot of it has to do with the sensual advertising, both in print and audiovisual. They use a lot of nudity and couples.





That aside, CK makes some of my all time favorites:





Obsession


Eternity


CK One


CK One Summer|||i LOVE ck one!!!


i need to get some more.


and burberry original is deff. one of my favs.


and armani code (ehh idk the name) its in a gold bottle, for men is one of my favorite guy colognes.


along with a%26amp;f fierce..


mmmm.


i luv that stuff.|||i don't really know, personally i don't like to wear expensive perfume i just put on deodorant and go on with my day smelling like pretty flowers! lol|||i like the smell and alot of people just buy it because of the name but thats not me|||it smells good.


i don't care much about the brand,


and i dont think people just buy it because


its a CK thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment