Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I have an interview with Calvin Klein (the retail store) and I need some suggestions on what to wear.?

I've scoured the web for pictures of male models wearing Calvin Klein clothes and I can only find half naked men in whitey tighties; and I am NOT wearing that to the interview. And in case you're wondering, I'm a 6' tall Asian male in his early twenties. Picture examples would be ideal.|||Wear business casual. Try dark pants (dress pants are best)...no jeans, you might be wearing jeans once you get the job, but not for an interview, also a belt (if black, wear black shoes as well). Wear a nice bold collared shirt (I prefer red or blue) buttoned up (not all the way, leave a button or two undone. No jewelly on face. Try adding some stylish accests like a chain bracelet and silver watch, to show the employer that you have style and can work at calvin klein. Dont wear there clothing to the interview...maybe their boxers, cuz they wont see them.|||i would reccomend you go with the type of clothing you would wear when you're going to an event that is casual-dress. not informal (jeans and a t-shirt). dress for something between a wedding and a family reunion. slacks, a white button up shirt, and (if you have one) a suit jacket, and a tie. if you don't have the suit jacket, that is fine, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment