Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What do you think of Calvin Klein bras?

On mine, the straps made my shoulders red, like it's too tight or something, even though it isn't. I think there's some material that is stick out so it scratches against my body. What do you think of CK bras? (Yes, mine's real.) Where can I get bras with better material and better quality?|||there good. i love CK bras


also check out gilly hicks (a bit more expensive)


or victorias secret


ik tons will recommend VS but their stuff is amazing. about 20-30$ a bra so the same as CK


plus their having a 2 for 35$ necessities sale. so you should check them out (:


2 for $35 is push up and demi cup|||Victoria's Secret has great bras, and also Aerie (I think they are comfortable) Haha. Oh also surprisingly wal-mart has good bras, I was going to a long trip and that was the only thing close, so I got the bras and they weren't that bad :)





Hope I Helped :)





p.s. Thank you for the email. And I will be replying soon. Also ask some others friends if they are interested :)





XOXO,


Riah|||Pass. I HATE Calvin Klein bras.


I usually get my bras from Gap Body or Victorias Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment