Saturday, November 19, 2011

GUYS: do you like the Calvin Klein Euphoria perfume on a woman?

Yes or no?





I recieved a gift of them mini perfumes by Calvin Klein.





It has:





Obssession


Euphoria


Eternity


CK One





I like Euphoria best. Just curious if guys actually like it.





BQ: which perfume makes you go "wild"?|||I think anything Calvin Klein smells great on a woman!|||Perfumes are a good choice to use , as it explains your style and taste of quality . If you're coming out from car the quality of perfume reflects ur quality of living .





Yes , calvin kelvin is also a good a good quality .





I like gucci by gucci and versace . It feels good ...|||yes my girlfriend uses obession it smells soo freakin good|||Yeah, I have Euphoria, and my boyfriend says he loves it.|||i just got that for my mom for christmas. i love it.|||i like a woman maybe|||sure

No comments:

Post a Comment