Saturday, November 19, 2011

Which one do you prefer, Chanel No 5 or Calvin Klein Euphoria?

Chanel No 5 and Calvin Klein Euphoria are equally good. I'm confused. Which one do you prefer?|||neither.


But if I have to choose , I'd choose NO 5.


~~~~~|||well, it depends on what you're wearing, something cute would go with euphoria but


something more classy would go with no 5. i wonce wore no 5 after gym and now its


called the granny perfume.if you are going with chanel, i strongly suggest coco mademoiselle, which is my fave chanelor gucci rush

Report Abuse


|||I think that each one has its own smell.





I'll go for Chanel No 5. Burberry is also nice!|||Chanel no 5 is too classy (my mum classy) calvin klein is a bit to nude, so id go for Euphoria.|||euphoria|||Not a big fan of either, but since you are trying a Chanel fragrance consider Coco Madamoiselle. This is a timeless scent and I get so many compliments on it. |||Both are great|||No. 5 is a classic. if i had to choose i'd choose that.





normally i stay away from conventional perfumes as i am sensitive to the alcohol smell. i like the natural perfumes that The Body Shop sells.

No comments:

Post a Comment