Saturday, November 19, 2011

What to wear with my Calvin Klein sweater?

I just bought a really cute Calvin klein sweater. It's 100% cashmere and pink, so it's pretty cool! the problem is, when I wear it, it looks totally like a grandma sweater. How can I wear it so it looks more youthful and current??? I'm thinking though, of wearing it with dark, skinny jeans. HELP!!!|||Add some accessories, maybe a belt over the sweater.


Just pair it with whatever "trendy" clothes or jewelry you have in your closet.


And I think the skinny jean idea is gorgeous, I would definitely do that. Also try some chic heels. I recently went to Nordstrom and they have the cutest shoes there. I fell IN LOVE with those ankle boot heels like these: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/valentino-cr鈥?/a> (I saw the price, I just used it for an example, hehe)


It's all about how you accessorize your sweater. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment