Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is a good smelling cologne for a 50 something year old? I've considered Calvin Klein Obsession,?

Kenneth Cole Black. Any suggestions?|||Kenneth Cole Black is good.polo blue is good. and my personal favorite this is what i wear black by pierre cardin|||Wild counrty from Avon!|||Lagerfeld|||My boyfriend wears Polo (the one in the green bottle.) He smells great in it.|||NOOOO!!! dolce and gabbana light blue is THE best cologne out there in my opinion!!|||I agree with sstubs....Lagerfeld is awesome





Keep in mind though that every body has it's own natural scent and what smells really good on one person, can smell like b.o. or worse on another person. You're better to pick up little samples and let the person try them to see which ones suit him best.|||Hugo Boss smells good on any man!|||polo by ralph lauren .. the green one|||"VERSACE" %26lt; crystal noir %26gt; Trust me, I loved it. Well I don't know , if for a man. I prefer not much of anything but clean smelling and not anything competing with my own fragrance. Men smell good just there natural smell but clean.|||Kenneth Cole Black. I like Light Blue (D%26amp;G)as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment