Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Where can I buy fake Calvin Klein or Diesel underwear?

I know it sounds really stupid but oh well. I really want some calvin klein or diesel underwear like this:


http://ebayemall.com/images/200907/1248905415550256774.jpg


But, the real ones are so expensive! 拢7.99 in TKmaxx! So I thought it would be cheaper to get fakes? If anyone knows where to get them please help =]|||market / car boot sale





dont go to italy wearing them they will fine you





good luck|||ok... i dont see why you would want to get those they look kinda gay but thats just my thought. i dont think the retailers would allow fakes, because not only would that be illegal but it would be illegal =D so im sorry i dont think you can buy fakes...|||you can try here :





www.eshoppingfashion.com





www.ebay.com





www.wetseal.com


many choices for you .

No comments:

Post a Comment