Saturday, November 12, 2011

Calvin Klein?

I seen someone with Calvin Klein jeans while shopping in Evansville the other day.....are these in again? I am 26 and I wore then in high school but things do make their rounds.


TYIA|||I think as long as they arent mom pants, that are really high rise, then they are fine. i don't think calvin klein makes that kind though. I would recommend something more young, like american eagle or hollister (not with a bunch of holes). If you want to look cool then something like that or another big name brand! good luck shopping for jeans!





here is a website with cute calvin klein jeans


http://www.macys.com/catalog/index.ognc?鈥?/a>





Sarah





PS I get a lot of my cute jeans at pacsun, they have a lot of styles that are really cute. here's the website for pacsun jeans!





http://shop.pacsun.com/webapp/wcs/stores鈥?/a>|||I always say if it aint broke, dont try to fix it.


CK jeans are very reliable %26amp; sturdy... %26amp; needless to say comfortable as phuck

No comments:

Post a Comment