Saturday, November 12, 2011

I received a nice Calvin Klein black wool coat for Christmas. Should I remove the cloth CK tag?

The cloth tag is about 2 inches from the bottom of the left sleeve and it's white with black Calvin Klein printed on it.


It's attached just at the four corners with thread long enough that I could cut it and not damage the coat. Some people tell me I should remove it, others say I'm not supposed to. The sales lady told my husband it's not to be removed but I'm not sure she knows what she's talking about.|||AHAHAH i have the same coat!


i havent worn it yet... but if u dont like it u cud take it off. i personally wudnt cuz i want ppl to know it is calvin klein :P but cuz its white and contrasting to the coat i wud take it off. but if it was black i wudnt.|||Yes|||this is a desighner's tag, you are suppose to leave it on.|||its just not supposed to bc its the brand name


but really if you want you can take it off or leave it on doesnt really matter

No comments:

Post a Comment