Saturday, November 12, 2011

What should I include in a letter to Calvin Klein?

I purchased an expensive dress shirt for work. The shirt shrank and always looks like it is wrinkled. I have taken it to the dry cleaner to no avail. I would like to write a letter expressing my displeasure with this shirt. I have purchased many products from Calvin Klein in the past, and been content. What could I include in my letter? Thank you very much.|||dear calvin klein,


i have bought many shirts from you in the past and have been perfectly satisfied, but my most recent purchase (a shirt) shrunk and has many wrinkles. i would appreciate it if you take this letter inton cosideration, and possibly give me a refund or just a new shirt. thanks!


sincerely,


(your name)|||Why don't you just return it to the store? Complain enough and they'll comp you.

No comments:

Post a Comment