Saturday, November 12, 2011

Is the Euphoria by Calvin Klein at Target and Walmart the Same as the one at Macy's?

I don't usually spend more than $25 on perfume but I really want to try Euphoria for women by Calvin Klein. I noticed that its available at Target and Walmart and is cheaper at those stores. I want to save money on it but I'm worried that it might be a different one or lower in quality than the $60 one at Macy's. Are they the same? Also, is Euphoria a good scent?|||The perfumes you find at Target and Walmart are the same ones as those you'd find at Macy's. The reason you find these brands at Target or Walmart is because those stores probably have a contract with the company that produces CK fragrances to sell their products on their shelves. Euphoria is a fine scent but you will have to smell it for yourself because my opinion of how it smells is a personal preference that may differ from yours.|||I wouldn't bet on it.


Those types of items have probably hit their shelf life at Macy's, then farmed to clearing houses and then to Target and Wallyworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment