Saturday, November 12, 2011

Is my bottle of Calvin Klein Euphoria a fake?

I bought a bottle of Calvin Klein Euphoria on eBay. It smells authentic but the bottle seems cheap. Can anyone tell me if the silver part of the bottle is supposed to be metal or plastic? Mine is plastic and it's glued on. I very easily pulled it off. The cap is also plastic.|||Ohhh i LOVE euphoria is "my" perfume! I wear it everyday (L)


Urm.. the lid is kinda metally but with a plastic inside.And the bit surrounding it feels like real metal, is cold like metal, and quite heavy... and on the bottom of mine saying like 36M and "fabrique in france" and stuff. It also came in the purple box :)


LOVE ITTTT|||I think the CK Euphoria I bought on eBay may also be a fake. The box looks legit but the bottle does not have Calvin Klein Euphoria on the bottle or the cap. The sticker on the bottom of bottle and info. on the box have misspellings (Coly instead of Coty plus Pairs instead of Paris). Let me know.

Report Abuse


|||Haven't sampled the new CK yet so I wouldn't know.





One way to tell if the perfume is fake is by how long the duration of the perfume lasts as well as the quality of the smell. Now, if the smell seems off, then you may have been duped and should write the seller an email and see if he/she has sold it before.





If the smell wears off after a few minutes or so, it may be a fake or watered down. Although, sometimes the first few dozen sprays of the perfume can be off.





I don't know, I buy perfume on Ebay all the time. The deals are too good to pass up... I just check the prior buyers and make sure they got good reviews. If someone sells a ton of perfume and has relatively good marks, they're probably legit.|||Go to a store and compare.





And next time, do the smart thing and buy it in the store.|||OH WOW


IDK

No comments:

Post a Comment