Saturday, November 12, 2011

Where can I find advertising expenses for Calvin Klein Jeans?

I tried looking at the Warnaco website but it only has results for their sportswear not calvin klein jeans. I need a website or article that can give me revenue, income, expenses, and advertising budget for 2008. I need it for Calvin Klein Jeans not Calvin Klein Inc.|||Total costs were 23 pencils, a half cup of sugar and Jesus' left sandal.|||Is this for a school home work assignment?





If so why not contact the company and ask them for that information. Explain that you need it for an assignment. They are normally very helpful. I would assume that Calvin Klein Jeans is a wholly owned subsidiary of Calvin Klein Inc.|||Check out Yahoo Finance, or contact CK Jeans and let them know that you need to know their expenses..they might help you out..


|||if Jeans are a brand/divison of a bigger company - you won't find that info anywhere publicly and they probably would not give that information out to any random person calling - they might not even have all that info separated by product line

No comments:

Post a Comment